Vista Grande Elementary Voyagers Exploring Vast Oceans of Knowledge

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login
ELL Information Page » How do I get my child reclassified?

How do I get my child reclassified?

Criteria qualify for Reclassification:
- Overall 4 on ELPAC
- 3 or 4 on SBAC OR "Proficient" or "Exceeds" on SRI
- ELA grade on report card is "3.5" or above
- Teacher Recommendation
- Parent Signature (once qualified, this is the final step!)
If Reclassified (RFEP)....Then my student will not receive ELD support, not need to take the ELPAC, nor need to take the SRI test. 
Your reclassified child will be monitored and observed for two years, to make sure their English foundation is strong.