Dear Vista Grande Families,
Please read the following reminders and updated information as we prepare for the beginning of the 2021-22 school year.
- Reminder: You must show a “green screen” to Vista Grande staff prior to allowing your child to exit your vehicle. The Screener can be found here:
- TK and Kindergarten Meet and Greet will be Tuesday, August 24th at 1:00pm, in the Kindergarten Yard. Meet your teachers, the principal and the PTA President. Please wear masks both indoors and outdoors and be prepared to show your green screen.
- On the first or second day of school, all students will be sent home with a placard for pick up and drop off. The placard will have your student’s name on it and the screener information on it, as well.
- Per PVPUSD direction, effective immediately, masks will be required for students and staff at all times. The exception is while eating, drinking, or carrying out activities that preclude use of a facemask. We will continue to provide designated mask break areas outdoors for students to safely take mask breaks.
- Class lists will be available to view on Aeries, Friday, 8/20/21, after 6pm.
- Supply lists can be found on our website. >Parents >Supply List
- Visitors/Guests will NOT be allowed on campus: In an abundance of caution as a district, PVPUSD has decided that there will not be any guests/visitors on campus during the school day. As a district we hope to have a practice in place to have volunteers on campus later this year. Safety for all is our top priority.
- If you would like to drop your students supplies of at school, in advance. We will have tables out along the bottom gate, on MONDAY 8/23/21 from 12p-3p, separated by grade level for your drop off. Please bring your students supplies in a bag clearly marked with your student’s: NAME, GRADE and TEACHER.
On Tuesday, 8/24/21, I will send a more detailed message on what to expect the first day of school including pick-up and drop-off procedures.
That is it for now. Enjoy the rest of your summer!Thank you,